COVID-19 VIRUS DISCLAMER
As we reopen, the safety and wellbeing of our guests and team members is our top priority. You understand that booking with Out of Control Gaming poses a risk of infection to Covid-19. Covid-19 is a very contagious disease that leads to severe illness and/or death. There is an inherent risk of infection in any public place where people are present. While we strive to meet and exceed the health expectations of the CDC and state/county public health authorities, there is no guarantee that we can stop the transmission of Covid-19. By hiring Out of Control Gaming, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to Covid-19. Therefore, you agree that you are responsible to remind all your guest to follow the following guidelines when entering the mobile game theater or playing in the outside gaming stations:
- Restrict the number of guests to 10 to maintain the 6 feet of separation between them. No more than 6 guests inside and 4 outside.
- Before entering the game theater, guests must wait to be seated in a single file line, six feet apart from each other.
- While inside the game theater, guests will not be allowed to move around without permission from the game coach.
- Guests are not allowed to grab any controllers at any time. The game coaches will hand them a controller.
- Guests must wear a face mask at all times (not provided by Out of Control Gaming).
- Guests must sanitize hands before entering and after leaving.
- Guests will have their temperature checked by one of our staff and if their temperature exceeds 100 degrees, they will not be allowed to participate in any activities.
- Guests will not be allowed to enter if they have had recent symptoms of any of the following: cough, shortness of breath or trouble breathing, headache, fever, chills, muscle or body aches, fatigue, sore throat, congestion, runny nose, the new loss of taste or smell, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, or exposure to individuals who have tested positive for Covid-19.
- Any child under the age of 5 must be held at all times and not be allowed to run around the inside of the game theater.
- There is no physical contact allowed of any kind.
- If a guest refuses to follow any of these rules, a game coach will contact you and the guest will be given a warning. If it happens again, they will be asked to leave the game theater.
Also, Out of Control Gaming will follow the following sanitation protocols:
- Before every event, we will arrive early so that we can sanitize the game theater with an EPA hospital-grade disinfectant that kills 99.999% of pathogens including Covid-19.
- Every game controller used will be sanitized before and after each use.
- The seats will be sanitized before and after each event.
A valid credit or debit card is required to purchase your scheduled event and is to be paid in full within 48 hours of your reservation acceptance email. If the reservation is made within 72 hours of the scheduled event time then payment needs to be paid in full upon receiving the reservation acceptance email.
***There will be a $50 cancellation fee for all events canceled after payment is received***
Events canceled up to 72 hours before the scheduled event will be refunded in full ***less the cancellation fee***. There will be NO REFUND if the event is canceled within 72 hours of the scheduled event.
We will make every effort to postpone/reschedule your event, with no penalty, to another date should cancellation be necessary.
Our primary service area is a 20-mile radius of Chula Vista, zip code 91915. We also service a “secondary” area of up to 50 miles but must add a fuel surcharge fee when we travel to the secondary area. See our Service Area page for coverage areas.
The Out of Control Gaming trailer was designed for all types of weather conditions. The theater is insulated and climate-controlled with heat and air conditioning. There may be occasions when the weather does not want to cooperate with your scheduled party. In the event of severe weather (lightning, very high winds, flooding, and/or extremely heavy rains, etc.) we may (and reserve the right to) reschedule your service to guarantee the safety of you, your guests, our staff and equipment. If the threat of these storms threatens your party and you are aware in advance (pending or anticipated storm or other strong weather events) please contact us to begin the rescheduling.
Out of Control Gaming does require a parent or responsible adult to be present inside our game theater for parties with guests under age 11, and just outside of the trailer at all times for older children. Guests under the age of 16 require a parent or guardian to be on the property and within contact of the game coaches should a need to contact them arise.
You may serve alcohol at your event or party; however, we reserve the right to refuse, cancel, or cut short any party or booking when alcohol is being served. Drugs of any sort will not be tolerated in or around the Out of Control Gaming equipment. Any observed use of illegal narcotics or legal narcotics used illegally will result in the termination of the party immediately.
Neither Out of Control Gaming nor any of its employees shall be responsible for any damage to property resulting from a request by the client to position the theater in a specific location. This includes both the above grounds and below ground property/equipment damage. Additionally, Out of Control Gaming reserves the right to charge the client’s credit card for damages to the trailer or equipment resulting from the careless or willful damage of the same by clients’ guests. Neither Out of Control Gaming nor its employees assume any responsibility for any injuries sustained on the client’s property or their designated location. All liability for damages or injuries are the sole responsibility of the client and/or host.
Out of Control Gaming does not allow any food or drinks into the video game theater. Please have your guests consume them outside of the trailer before entering.
While your party is in effect, the Game Coaches may be taking pictures of the party from inside the trailer. We may use these photos on our Facebook page and/or our web site. If you do not want our Game Coaches to take these pictures or posting them on the Fan Page, please contact us before the party or let the Game Coaches know immediately upon our arrival. This is a service we provide to our guests so they can be sure to capture their party as it happens.
We will mail all of your invitations to the address you provided as the billing address of your credit card. If you prefer to make other arrangements please contact us. Invitations will be mailed upon receipt of payment.
Our Game Coaches are there to make sure that your group is making the most of our high-tech fun. They tutor, inspire, and entertain. Tipping for good service is a great idea, but not required.
When the truck pulls up, we will try to park in the most level & flat area or logical spot to accommodate your party. Sometimes, we park in your neighborhood street, so you might want to let your neighbors know (in case they may object) or let us know if you have a preferred spot for us. We might also have to block a driveway. **Please keep in mind that our Game Coaches will not park anywhere that may cause a danger to persons, property, or equipment. Our truck and trailer combination is very long and we will need a minimum of 65 feet of space to park. Additionally, our Game Coaches will never disconnect the truck from the trailer at a party/event without prior approval nor park off of a hardened surface.
VIDEO GAME RATINGS:
Out of Control Gaming will not play any “M” rated or higher game in the video game theater without authorization from the client before the party/event or adult approval at the time of the event. If you wish to have an “M” rated game or higher at your party/event please contact us, indicating the game you prefer or let our Game Coaches know as soon as you can after he gets there.
By Submitting Payment you agree to these terms.